Tuesday, November 22

Painting........


A couple of weeks ago I flew out to Oregon
and my sister Tammy and I helped my mom paint her house.
Her kitchen was white and she picked out green.
I really liked how it turned out
and I think she loved it.
Tammy and my nieces thought it was so funny that I had never
painted the inside of a house before.
We have always hired it out. But I think I did a pretty good job,
although Tammy towards the end was wishing we had hired it out!!!


Tammy and I also surprised my mom by taking her to get her hair cut, colored and styled!
I think she looks great, and I think she too was happy with the results.
I was happy that I was able to take the time and spend with family and help
my mom. I enjoyed the time spent with her and Tammy and her family!


No comments: