Wednesday, February 8

February Birhdays...........

( Autumn is 23, Daniel 16 and James is 53 not 35)

3 Birthdays in one week,
and a busy stressful week, meant doing our February Birthdays
all in one night again this year!
It actually works out quite well.
We went to Summers and had Papa Murpheys pizza
Cupcakes, (of course) and Chocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream Cake!



When ever I tried to get Bridger to smile for a picture this is what I got!
Dakota was showing me his ski Helmet when Hunter came in for a kiss
that I dont think that Dakota really wanted!



Daniel got 2 more Helmets for his collection.
Now all he needs is one more to have the whole NFL collection.
The one hold out is the panthers and it has been near impossible to find.
But I will keep trying.............



Autumn is actually 23 today!
February 8th!



Bridger and Dakota picked out the presents for Grandpa.
A Lego and Kit Kats!
So funny. He had to help Dakota put the Lego together
and then Dakota got to keep it! Smart Boy!


McKenzies Birthday is February 24th.
If she had been here we would have celebrated her Birthday too!
In stead we made signs and took pictures and are sending her the pictures!
We missed having her there.........




Happy Birthday Everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Matt & Autumn said...

Sad mom. Mckenzies bday is the 24th

Barbie said...

Yes I know and I changed it. I was thinking she was the same as Noah, when really she was the same as Summer! It was 1 a.m., give me a break!!