Thursday, October 11

Soon...........

  
Soon, I am going to catch up on my blogging.
Not sure why I have been so lazy lately.
I have so much to blog about,
most importantly McKenzies wedding that happened on September 19th!
I am still waiting on pictures from our photographer.
We have just had really bad luck with our wedding pictures.
All of the pictures I took on my camera did not turn out because the setting got bumped
and I did not realize it until the reception was nearly over..........
My thought was that it was ok because I knew that Dan, our photographer
had taken amazing pictures and all would be well.
That was until I got a message from him saying his hard drive had crashed
with all of our pictures on it.
He has now sent his hard drive away to some place that is trying to recover our pictures...
last I heard they were quite hopeful.............
Well, lets hope so!

It was a beautiful day and McKenzie and Josh are extremely happy!!
I will go into more details when I post............

Heading off to Oregon today to visit family and hopefully once I get back
life will slow down and I can play catch up!
Highly doubtful, but for now I am going to hope for that!!

No comments: