Thursday, January 20

Builders without Borders


WELCOME to MEXICO!!
On December 26th
James, McKenzie and Autumn left for Mexico
as part of "Builders without Borders"
They went there to build houses for members of the church
that were in desperate need of new homes.
They were gone for 9 days
and were able to complete 3 homes
as well as hand out donations of toys and clothes.
Autumn and McKenzie were able to spend some time with children in the orphanages there.
Autumn also was able to give haircuts,
give lessons to the relief society sisters on how to cut hair,
as well as give out hair cutting kits so they would be able to cut hair.
I think it was a great experience for all of them.
I know they are already planning to go again next year.
McKenzie took tons of pictures and I am only posting a few until
she can come home and help me with the rest.
I can not even tell you what they are of
but thought I would post a few anyways until she is home and can help me.

























No comments: