Thursday, January 20

Christmas vacation


Over Christmas break,
James, McKenzie and Autumn went to Mexico with
"Builders without Borders"
to build houses for members of the church there.
Summer and Scott took a little ski vacation to Jackson Hole.
That left me at home with my 3 boys and Summers two little guys!
WOW!
I love all of my boys...including Bridger and Dakota,
but I basically had to deal with my house being total chaos.
It was pretty much mass destruction the whole time.
It snowed tons, so we were kind of snowed in....
and getting all of the boys to sleep at night was a complete joke.
I am sure Bridger would have done better had he been in his own bed.
But because of the snow it was easier to stay at my house.
These pictures show how they usually ended up sleeping at night
in the family room, usually falling asleep around midnight or whenever....



The picture below is from the 2nd night.
What cute little brothers.
So funny how big Bridger's head is compared to Dakotas!
This makes me laugh every time I look at it.
And they are so cute when they are sound a sleep.........!


The last night I had them I took them over to their house and they did go to sleep so much easier.


Bridger dressed him self like this!


Noah had fun putting his Lego's that he got for Christmas together
after Summers boys left.



HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011


Noah and I were the only ones home.
We went top Wal mart and shopped, then went to Malonos Itallian Restaurant
and had a Salad and one of their famous Hot Cookies and Ice Cream.
Then we came home and toasted in the New Year
and watched Hair Spray.
Noah was a sleep by 9:30!!
When he woke up the next morning he asked me what time it was
and when I told him it was morning he was so mad he had not made it til mid night!


Oh Well!
HAPPY NEW YEAR ANY WAY!!!

No comments: