Monday, April 11

Another Year Older.........


Today the whole family got together to celebrate my Birthday!
It was fun even though I would just like to let the Birthday pass unnoticed...


Summer got me a cake shaped like a Cup Cake from my favorite
Cup Cake shop Dippity.
I love this place and I love Cup Cakes. Nobody makes them like they do!



Bridger helped me blow out my "one" candle!
Then we had to re light it and let him blow it out several more times!




This is what the inside of the cake looks like!
Yummmmmmm!
Just looking at this picture is making me fat!


My dad sent me these flowers!
They brought a little Spring to me,
and I really needed it because it has been snowing
and I am so ready for it to stop!
Thank you Dad and Leah. I love them!


This morning Noah came to my room all sad
because he did not have a present for me
so I told him I would love it if he just drew me a picture.
This is what he came up with and I just love it. So, so funny!
I just love Ken on the side!


Dakota gave me this Barbie Doll that McKenzie helped him pick out.
Pretty timely because I recently swam with the dolphins
and it even came with a life guard chair!
So cute!


I got so many things from my kids!
New running shoes from McKenzie. The new Nike Frees!
Basically they feel like you are wearing nothing.
Autumn also got me some new shoes. Some brown Toms,
and I love them. They are so comfortable.
I have been wearing them around all night.
I also got tickets to go to the Stadium of Fire with the girls
to see Brad Paisley and David Archuletta.
A flight to South Dakota to visit my Aunt Jackie and her girls,
and several other Misc. things!
Honestly I would have been just as happy to have gotten nothing
and just spent the day surrounded by my family!
They fixed me dinner, grilled chicken and Steak!
I love grilling outside and we have not done it in so long, so that was nice!


McKenzie and Sam.
Sam is from here in Alpine but also goes to Utah State
and he brought McKenzie home this weekend,
so he had to join the chaos at our house for a while!
He was a good sport!


Why do boys think it is always so fun to pants the one younger than they are?
Usually it is Noah who gets pants.
Tonight it was Noah doing the pantsing..........


Bobby and his "GIRL FRIEND" Rachel.
He wanted me to make it clear to everyone that they are official now!


Autumn spent all night on the computer looking at wedding dresses
and stuff! Wedding Stuff!!!!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
Wonder what that could mean.............


Hunter decided to pull out the Morph Suit!
It has been awhile since we have seen the morph suit!
I like that he added the bright red boxer briefs.
That is a nice touch....


Uncle Bobby....the life of the party!


It was a nice Birthday, thanks to my great family!
Still not crazy about getting older, but what do you do?
Thanks for everything guys! I love you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im glad they are official, i think she fits in well :)

barbie said...

Will you let us know when you are official so I can post it too!!

Unknown said...

Love the cake, nice touch. And the Barbie with the lifeguard chair... wasn't there a picture of you in a lifeguard chair a while back at some far off place?

It looks like a great birthday party and I am sure Jackie will love to know you will be coming to visit...

Thank you for the posts...

Anonymous said...

Ha ha yes i will most certainly let you know :)