Monday, April 18

SanDiego 2011


We spent two afternoons at the beach!
Nothing feels better than sand between your toes!
I for one love it............
Every time we went to the beach
Hunter would say that he was not going to get wet...
that lasted all of about five minutes or less.
Something about the ocean that my boys just cant resist.
The first day it was a little cold,
but they still got in and even took off their shirts after awhile.
The water was very cold, but I think after awhile you get so numb you don't notice!


I tried to take some fun pictures and then do some fun editing.
Still working on it, but I think some of the pictures turned out fun.
Because of the time of day and where the sun was
some of the pictures were a little dark.....









I was watching these two birds fight over this plastic container!
They kept me entertained.......



Second day at the beach was a lot warmer.......
the boys got so sun burned, but had so much fun!








Love the beaches in California!
We had a fun little vacation away from the rain and snow....
did not want to go home!

2 comments:

Arden said...

Nice pictures Barb. You had more fun than me. Love the water too!

Arden said...

Nice pictures Barb. You had more fun than me. Love the water too!