Tuesday, June 14

Close Encounters with Jimmer


Noah and Jimmer
I think this was probably the highlight of Noah's life so far......

I apologize for the poor quality of some of these pictures.
I was sitting pretty far away and had forgotten my better camera lense.
As I was watching Noah at the basketball camp
I noticed Jimmer walk into the gym right behind Noah.
It was fun to see/watch Noah's reaction to having his basketball hero
so close to him, and even talking to him.

above picture, before Noah noticed him......


pretty sure Noah was about to pee his pants as he noticed
who had just walked up......


Playing it cool as a cucumber, trying to not look too excited!
I can only imagine that he was dying inside with excitement...............


Then to have Jimmer there staring down his back and offering pointers,
I am sure he was sweating bullets!
I was seriously so excited for him.
Afterwards, Noah kept talking about how nice he was,
how he did not expect him to be so nice, but he was so nice!


He really was so nice.
After the sessions he went around and high fived every boy.


Hunter also had a small close encounter with Jimmer...



Do you think he knew I was taking his picture?
Maybe!




Noah also got to play some one on one with Jackson Emery!
How cool is that?


Below Jackson is trying to block Noah's pass.



Noah with Noah Hartsock above
and Brandon Davies below!


This camp was such a fun experience for the boys.
The BYU players are just top notch guys and made each boy
feel like they were a superstar!
I was so impressed.
Noah had the time of his life and got several autographs on his tshirt.
Hunter had a good time too,
but did not get into it as much as Noah.
I could not get him to get his picture taken with anyone,
that is why there are no pictures of him.
It is not that I love Noah more,
just in case anyone was wondering.......................

1 comment:

Ann Mitchell said...

LOVE IT!!! I think it's cool that Noah had his picture taken with Noah! Rise & Shout, Hunter!