Thursday, June 2

Snake in the Tree....


Yesterday as I was pulling out of the garage
I noticed a snake tail sticking out of one side of the pine tree
between the two doors.
After getting out to look, I found the rest of the snake
sticking out the other side of the tree!
Ewwwwww!
Had never seen a snake climb a tree before. It was about 3.5 feet long!
Later when we checked to see if it was still there, it was.
That is when we discovered that it was dead.
Not sure how it got there and how it died.
Quite the mystery!
We then discovered that right up above the snake is a bird nest
with little blue eggs in it, one had hatched and there is a baby bird in it.
Mama bird was not crazy about us looking.
If I were her I would be a little concerned about the snake. Dead or not!

I think there may be a story here that we will never know.

(Mystery solved......after posting this on the blog
Bobby called saying it was he who put the dead snake in the tree!
I knew it was a little weird!
We did take the snake out of the tree so mama bird
could take care of her little ones without fear!)

No comments: