Wednesday, July 6

Happy 13th Birthday Hunter


I can not believe that Hunter is a teenager.............
He does act like one though!
Just not sure if I am ready to deal with it!!
But yes, Hunter is now 13!


For the 3rd year in a row he has had the seven layer chocolate cake from Costco.


As with every other Birthday that we have,
Dakota helps to blow out the candles!



Hunter with mom who he loves so much....
because she gave him the best Birthday Present ever!
A new bedroom!!


Trying out the new head phones Noah gave him!
Should we call him Justin?
As in Beiber?

Now just some Random shots of the day!


Who makes this face the best? Autumn?
Or Dakota?



For what ever reason, Dakota and Noah decided to take off their pants
and run around in their underwear.
Which led to Daniel giving Dakota what looks like a very painful wedgy!


Cute little (I don't know why I always call him little) Bridger
just loves being outside and loves to swing!


I think Hunter had a fun Birthday.
Bobby and McKenzie neither one were able to be there.
I guess this is a sign of what is to come with everyone getting
married and off doing their own thing.
Sad but true, I guess.

Happy Birthday Hunter!
Hope you had a great day!!
We love you!

No comments: