Tuesday, July 5

Hunter's Room..............

While Hunter was at Scout camp
I surprised him by completely re doing his bedroom.
(I forgot to take a before picture)
I completely cleaned it, getting rid of bags and bags of toys and clothes.
Got all new furniture, he had bunk beds before.
Got a bunch of new pictures for the walls,
And I redid the wall paper.


Now that he is 13 I think it was time to get rid of the puppies!
Although I love the puppies and will miss them,
I know that Hunter will not!


I think this wall paper is a little more fitting!


This is his window seat!
Do you think he is a Ute fan?

I love how his room turned out and so does he!
Although he did not jump up and down and scream with excitement
and give his mom lots of hugs and kisses for all her hard work,
I know that deep down inside he wanted to!
And every time someone comes over
the first thing he says is "Hey come and see my room"!
That is his way of telling me he loves it!
Just so happens that the day he came home from camp was his Birthday!
It was a nice birthday surprise for him!

Happy Birthday Hunter!!
Now, keep it clean!!

1 comment:

Ann Mitchell said...

I'm sure Hunter loves the sports room!