Sunday, October 30

Happy Birthday Summer and Noah


On Friday the 28th, we finally were able to get the whole family together
for our Halloween Party to celebrate
Summers 27th and Noahs 9th Birthdays!


Of course I was able to get this amazing Birthday cake from Dippidy!
Did not even look real!
Noah is officially a 3rd of Summers age on this Birthday,
so we only put 9 candles on the cake and imagined that we times that by 3
to get 27 for Summer. Dumb I know, but I did not want to stick all of those
candles into that cute little Jack O lantern.


The girls in our costumes.......
Summer is the big Angry Bird,
and no, Rachel is not pregnant, that is her costume.
I informed her that when she is really pregnant
if she looks that cute we will all hate her!!


The boys! Can you guess which one is Noah?
He went for scary this year!


Yes, I think he is very scary................


Love Mario and Super Man!!



McKenzie and her friend Macy were babies!


Bobby and Rachel.
Bobby was Buzz Light Year and was missing from the boy picture
because he had to run off to a football meeting.


Loved, loved Autumn and Matts Costumes!
They were my favorite!
I guess I can say that without offending any one else,
I hope!!


Summer and Scott were Angry Birds!!
For Summers Birthday I got her a new lense for her camera,
running clothes, a cute frame thing for her house and a gift card to Rod Works!


Of course the best part of any birthday is opening presents!!
Noah is into Hex bugs this year and got a lot of them!
As well as a new football, because we do not have enough of those,
and a flying shark, that I need to take pictures of once we get it flying!


Dakota was a Swat guy
and Bridger was a shark,
although I am not sure I actually saw him in his costume.
I will try to get a picture on Halloween, if he stays in it long enough!



It was a fun party!
Thanks everyone for coming and going along with the costume theme!

Happy Birthday Summer and Noah!!

No comments: