Tuesday, October 4

Sophomore Football


I can't say that this has been Daniels favorite year of football.
probably far from it.
His sophomore team has only won one game,
and have pretty much taken a beating in the rest of the games.
But he is just thinking of it as a learning year.....
probably a good attitude to have.


When I take pictures most of the time I have no idea what I have taken a picture of until
I get home put them on the computer and look at them.
That is how it was with this game.
I was so very surprised and so very happy
to have the above shot and below shot of Daniel #15,
who plays deffensive corner and safety,
breaking up this pass near the end zone! Had no idea he could jump so high!






Still love the shots from behind,
only in high school they don't get their names on their Jerseys!

No comments: