Wednesday, February 17

Not much happening here.........

Not a lot happening in the Patterson home.

I got a new blog for St. Pattys day. Summer is always changing hers for the Holidays or whatever reason she can come up with. I think she secretly wanted to do the st. Patricks day one but had already chosen a different one, so she suggested I change mine for the month.I love my other one so much I couldn't decide, but then thought what the heck!So here it is and it is a fun change.

We didn't have a birthday this week! Shocker I know! But McKenzie's is next week!Then we will be done with our February Birthdays.

I am looking forward to next week because my dad is coming out for the week. Originally it was to see McKenzie Dance in her recital, (he has never seen her dance, and she has been dancing since she was 3!)but while he is here he will also be able to see both Daniel and Hunter play in their basketball games, and also see Hunter perform in his school musical. So basically killing a lot of birds with 1 stone. Plus he will be here to celebrate McKenzie's 18th Birthday! I am really excited to have him come.

I have been busy getting things ready for McKenzies recital. It just so happens that I am the Chair Person over the Spring Recital. This year though instead of having it in April they are doing it in February. (Winter Recital) Getting it over with before the trip to New York instead of after. So as far as Drill team mom goes this has been a busy last month for me, but after this it will be all over. I am looking forward to the trip to New York with Mckenzie at the end of March. I love New York!

I forgot to mention, because I have been so busy lately blogging about Birthdays, that Hunters beloved Saints won the Super Bowl! He was so excited! I actually wanted the colts, but it was fun to have Hunters team win. He has been a fan for several years, so it was great that they had such a great year! It is always fun win your team has a good year!

Noah and I have been sick with a bug or something. We call it the 3 throw up flu! We both threw up 3 times and that was it. Still feel like crap, but no more throwing up!

I went with McKenzie yesterday as she had her Senior pictures taken! I think they are going to turn out pretty cute. She is pretty photogenic. I will post them when we get them back! I am excited to see how they turn out.

As far as the boys basketball goes, Daniel's team continues to lose. They are like 1 and 5. Hunters team continues to win. They are like 5 and 1! Daniel has a game tomorrow night, maybe they can win that one!

Well, basically that's all that is going on this week! Next week will be a lot more exciting with a lot more happening.

One last note, my friend Annette, her son has been up at Primary Childrens hospital with some problems they can't figure out. It has been pretty frustrating for them, so if you know them, keep them in your prayers and thoughts. They have a blog that you can follow, Mitchflygare.blogspot.com

No comments: