Monday, April 26

Bobby's Birthday Party!


Last night we celebrated Bobby's Birthday with the family at Summers house!
Instead of a cake Bobby wanted Rasberry Bread Pudding from Kneaders,
which I did get for him, but I still got a cake because I knew that is
what the little boys would want. I am glad I did too, because Dakota was very excited
about the blue frosting!


So this is the cake with a figure of Karl Malone of the Utah Jazz on it!
He was Bobby's favorite Jazz player back in the day.....


There is something about little boys and fire!!!
They all want to help light the candles!


And they all want to help blow them out, which in Dakota's case includes spitting......



One of Bobby's presents was a t shirt of one of his favorite players now
Kobie Bryant a.k.a. the Black Mamba!!!!
He also got some dress pants for work that he insists he doesn't need,
but he does.....
He is getting a new I phone from James when the new ones come out in July.
He also got some misc. things like the Avatar movie, a gift card to Cabella's
and a bag full of Jerkey!
Grandpa Stoneberg and Leah sent him a University of Oregon Blanket and pillow
because the U of O is one of his favorite football teams!


Before going to Summers I told McKenzie I would be taking pictures and they might end up on the blog. I asked her if she wanted to reconsider what she was wearing and maybe put on some make up! She said "No", so here she is in all of her natural beauty!!!!!


Bridger seems to be enjoying his cake!



Noah and Daniel came all prepared to cheer on the Jazz!
They watched the game as part of the party and are so happy the Jazz now lead
Denver 3 to 1!! Go Jazz!!!!!!


No comments: