Tuesday, April 6

I Hate The Snow!!!


Today is the 2nd day of Spring Break! It is April 6th and this is what we woke up to!

I am really hating the snow!

I am so glad that last Thursday when James suggested that we take the boys and go on a trip for Spring Break I took him up on it! (This is very out of character for me, as I am the most unspontaneous person there is. I need at least a month to prepare myself mentally for a trip. Let alone actually get ready for one.) We are heading to sunny Sandiego this afternoon!!! We are taking the boys to all of the sights there and to the BEACH! Most of all, I don't think there will be any snow! Yea!!!! When I checked the weather, it said high 70's, maybe even 80! I am willing to battle the crowds just to get away from the snow! I hate crowds too! I hate the snow more! (It was o.k. at Christmas but this has gone on way too long!)

McKenzie and I had a great time in New York! I will update on everything when we get back!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was good to hear from you. I am going to link into your blog so I can keep up with what you are up to. I never imagined how busy life could get with teenagers! We run all day long. I would love to get together,but it might be better when school is out. Do you have a day in early June?