Monday, April 5

Easter!

We call Easter at our house, "Christmas in a Basket"!
If it can fit in a basket, you just might get it for Easter!
My younger kids even make an Easter list like they do a Christmas list at Christmas!
I don't know when exactly this started but it has been going on for years!
The Easter Bunny hides the basket in the night,
and in the morning when they wake up they can go try to find it!
Over the years I have had to get more and more creative with my hiding places!
Sometimes I do such a good job the older kids just give up,
or talk someone who has already seen theirs into telling them!
I call that cheating, or just being lazy!!!! Probably both!


Noah was the most excited and could hardly sleep!
He woke up at 2:00 a.m. and then at 4:00 a.m.
but I made him go back to bed!
I finally let him start looking around 6:30!


I try to put fun things in their baskets like a new game for their DS and a new movie!
Hunter got Sherlock Holmes!


McKenzie's was loaded with things like fingernail polish,
a new Jillian Michaels work out video
and of course a Barbie doll! She gets one every year!
I just have to get one for somebody, and because I have no little girls and no granddaughters,
she is the lucky recipient! She has a collection!


Autumn got fun things like new flip flops and
lots of gift cards to restaurants and to her favorite store AeRie!


The Easter Bunny even left a basket for Dakota and Bridger!
Noah thinks they are way too spoiled!


Daniel looks petty thrilled!!!!


Bobby and his FORMER girlfriend Megan!
(Yes, you read right! They were together at Easter but as of this posting
they are no longer together!)
Bobby did give me permission to post the picture as long as I wrote that they
were no longer together!! I guess Summer was wrong!
Megan wasn't the one!


Dakota was so excited to see that he got a basket at Grandma's house too!!

Autumn with Summers new puppy!

We had General Conference, which was great because we just got to stay home and
watch it on t.v. Easter should be the same day as General Conference every year!
We were able to have a relaxing day!
Even though it snowed, we still had our easter egg hunt outside!
Actually it was more of a candy and toy hunt!!






Malone isn't sure what to think of the puppy!
I can't imagine that Malone was ever that little!!


Not really sure why Summers boys are not wearing pants!!!

It was a great Easter! And fun to have the family all together
for General Conference too!


No comments: