Wednesday, August 24

An old lady in a dress and tennis shoes.....


Everyone has been bugging me to post pictures from Oregon.
So, I am going to start by posting just a few at a time
or I may never post any.

We spent a Sunday at my sister Tammy's house.
The boys love it there because they think Tammy and Mark are fun.
Also they have a basketball standard.
Somehow talking about basketball got Tammy talking
about how she could beat anyone of them at a game of HORSE.
Of course the boys thought that was the funniest thing they had ever heard.
They have all seen me play basketball, and laughed hysterically...
Well, Tammy is nothing like me, they would soon find out.
She played in High School, and I think secretly goes out and practices shots to this day.


The whole time they were playing everyone would say,
"You are going to let an old lady in a dress and tennis shoes beat you?"

She played Noah first, and did beat him, he is only 8, but put up a good fight!

Next, she played Daniel.
Their game of HORSE lasted forever...............
they were matching each other shot for shot.
There was no way Daniel was going to let his aunt, in a dress, beat him.
He was sweating but he did win. BARELY.......
That would have been embarrassing.
By the time it was Hunters turn, he saw what he was up against
and gracefully declined.
I think he said he had a head ache!!!!!!


They had a lot of fun playing basketball with their
"Old Lady aunt, in a dress and tennis shoes"
Who knew she would be so good?
Actually I did! Tried to tell them........


When they were not playing basketball,
they were glued to facebook.
Sometimes chatting with the same girl at the same time.
Hunter hated that.
I feel bad for him because all of the girls his age that he likes
think his older brother is so hot!!
I think Hunter better just get use to it.
Kind of how it works in the real world!
All the girls like the older boys.
Just sad when your brother happens to be one of those older boys!



1 comment:

richardwilkins said...

I remember my grandson he always wearing a black tennis shoes when we are having an outdoor activities.