Monday, August 8

Unwanted Visitor.....


Found this friendly little neighbor on the pool cover this afternoon!
After cautiously removing him with a shovel,
I discovered he had probably been out on that pool cover a little too long in the sun
and had baked to death!
He was still soft and squishy, but he was very dead!!
Very happy about that, because I am not thrilled when I have to kill them!


Hunter attempting to be the suns next victim!

And just a bit of upcoming news.....
2 more weeks and school starts! Lately just the thought makes me smile!

4 comments:

Ann Mitchell said...

Dislike to your last comment! Summer is not long enough!

Arden said...

I agree summer is not long enough. and i would not like to kill those things either!

Barbie said...

I find a snake in my yard and all you see is my comment on being excited for school to start. If you lived with Hunter and Noah you'd be wanting to send them to boarding school. And it could not start soon enough. Trust me!!

Barbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.