Tuesday, January 3

Christmas 2011


Noah's letter to Santa, plus Santa's reply........
We decided that Santa would really like Chocolate covered Strawberries
and Vitamin water this year...........!
I know Mrs. Santa certainly enjoyed it!


The tree after Santa......


The 4 kids we had at home on Christmas morning...
this year we are down by 2.
It seemed so strange.......................
Santa makes it easy on us and on the kids,
everyone gets their own wrapping paper. It makes finding gifts
pretty easy.


Noah's first gift was a Pirates of the Carribean Lego ship!


So funny that the first gift Hunter opened were Reindeer boxers!!


Daniel of course got plenty of Vikings gear.
Christian Ponder Jersey and hat!
I made it easy on myself this year. I gave Daniel my credit card
and he sat down in front of the computer and ordered many of his gifts!
First thing he did was get on NIKE ID and design some new Basketball Shoes.
I just wrapped them when they came.
I surprised him with a few things though.
He got a new Leather football, JIMMER Kings Jersey,
snow skis, a few movies and games for his Xbox
and some clothes.


McKenzie was sure that I could not come up with anything that she could use in Hawaii,
but I surprised her with a Kendel, (she loves to read) a new Camera, (Autumn and Summer set up a blog for her), several fun shoes, clothes,
and I found a store at the Fashion Place mall called flip flops and was
able to get her some fun flip flops for her adventure.


Noah wanted this Jacket more than anything!
Everywhere we have gone this last week he always receives several compliments on it.


Hunter always wants the funniest stuff.
He kept telling me that he wanted a sock monkey, so I was so excited when I found
this University of Utah Sock Monkey.
He got a new Saints Jersey.
He also got skis, games for his xbox, a couple of Star Wars Legos, (the really hard ones),
clothes, ski coat and gloves, and he also got a JIMMER Jersy!


The mess after..................


I surprised Noah by redoing his bed with Dolphin Bedding.
He has said that it is his favorite present!


Noah got several Lego's and Bey Blades.
A new Electric scooter, a new Dolphins Jersey, and of course he got
Jimmered too, with a Kings Jersey!
Noah had asked Santa to fill his stocking with Duct tape,
and Santa came through BIG Time with the duct tape!!

After church, Christmas Round 2 started with the married kids coming.
It looked like Santa had come again, only this time bringing their presents
and putting them under the tree!


Dakota was the funniest!
I gave him a big remote control Hummer. I thought it was a great gift.
He opened it, looked at it and said, "This is boring!"
Summer had told him that if he was good
Grandma and Grandpa might get him a Wii for Christmas,
so that is what he was expecting.......
Well Grandma did come through and get him the Wii,
which he declared was not boring and
he was very excited about it and the Skylander game we got them to go with it.


We got the married kids things for their New Houses.
And I think that everyone was quite happy with their gifts.



Funny story about Noah.
He wanted a new Jersey but could not think of a player
so I had it made with his name on it and his favorite number.
He told me that he hoped that when he is in college the dolphins are really
bad so that when he gets drafted "First" into the NFL the dolphins will pick him!
This boy has "BIG" Dreams!!


Already to go out and ride his scooter!
Lucky for him he got a scooter and not skis like the other boys!
Not a lot of snow this year. None on Christmas day,
so it made it easy to ride the scooter outside!


Of course we don't forget Aspen at Christmas.

It was a very good Christmas!
The best part was having the whole family together!

No comments: