Monday, January 9

Skiing the Canyons


Saturday the family went to the Canyons for a day of skiing.
Actually, James took the older boys up Friday night and skied at Park City.
Noah had basketball practice Saturday morning so I took him up after that.
Scott and Summer came up Saturday too, and Dakota went skiing for the first time.
He looked so cute!
It actually snowed on Saturday. Something it has not done a lot of this winter,
and it made it pretty cold!


They look so cute!!

(our condo buildings)

We road the tram from the condo up to the resort.


Then we road the Gondola up to the top of the resort.
Bridger had fun in the Gondola.



Noah


Daniel and Adam


Hunter

Apparently I did a very good job picking out the the skis for Christmas!
The boys said they were amazing!
Skis are so much better than they use to be.
I was laughing though because Daniels friend Adam
was skiing on my old skis that I bought when I was 19!
He said they worked just fine though and served the purpose.



Noah had a great time and is getting to be a good little skiier!


This picture of Summer and her family is so cute because
Noah was not suppose to be in the picture and he snuck in there!
So funny!! And you can tell by the look on his face he knows he is being bad!!



A short video taken from James I Phone!
Dakota did a great job.
Love the harness that Scott has on him........
It was a fun day in the cold....
Summer and I actually spent the afternoon at the out let mall!

No comments: