Monday, January 9

Good Bye Utah State................


Last Wednesday we took McKenzie to the airport to fly out to Hawaii.
The security lines were so long..........................
I found out that if you are nice to the right people
they will put you through to the front of the line............. :)
McKenzie is attending school at BYU Hawaii
and will be there until June!
Lucky girl and lucky me because in 2 1/2 weeks I will be with her!!

It was hard seeing her go even though I will see her shortly.
But she made it there okay and is doing well.

When I got home I found these pictures of her and her room mates
that were taken just a few weeks ago at Utah State.
I think they are so fun.......
looking at them helped with the missing..............




I love the above picture!!









She had such fun room mates this year.
She was always telling me how much she loved them.
I know she will miss them,
but she is off to a new adventure and I am so happy and excited for her,
but sad for me.............

No comments: