Friday, March 23

Spring in Utah............


Today is actually in the 60's
But on Sunday and Monday of this week when I looked
out the front window this is what I saw.

And when you are a little boy who plays basketball 24/7
you don't like to go out to a sport court covered in snow.


The ball does not really bounce very well on a snow covered court.
So Noah and I (and Stockton)
got our shovels out and went out and cleared 1/2 of the court
so Noah could play. We had to clear, clear past the 3 point line
so Noah could practice his Jimmer shots!!


It was a very wet snow so it was pretty heavy to clear.
But Noah did a good job!




He was able to get in a little playing before it started to snow again.
And before his hands got too cold.............


Not even sure how or when this picture got on my phone
but when I loaded these pictures onto the computer there it was!
Funny what happens when "Little" boys get a hold of a camera!!


I certainly hope Spring comes soon and the snow stays away!!

No comments: