Tuesday, March 13

While mom was away...........


More pictures of what was happening at home
while I was in Hawaii...........
(still playing catch up with my blogging)

Looks like while I was basking in the sun
they were dealing with lots of snow..........


Heading to church.



Even though the driveway has been cleared
the cones are put up to keep people from driving up the driveway.
All the clearing does is make the drive very, very slick!!!


Malones favorite place to be.


Summer, Scott, Bobby, Rachel and James all ran in the St. George 1/2 Marathon.
A first for Bobby. Have not heard if he will be doing anymore.



The boys spent a day skiing at Sundance.
Which was nice because of all of the new snow.





They also spent an evening at the Jazz/ Kings game
watching Jimmer play.
Even though they are Jazz fans,
they are also Jimmer fans and proudly wore their Jimmer Jerseys!
I was sorry to have missed this,
but do have tickets to see Jimmer play the
Jazz again at the ESA at the end of the month.




It would seem they had a good time without mom!!

Now if I could just get all of my Hawaii pictures posted............
Soon!!

No comments: