Wednesday, May 23

Mama's Boy............

(When Noah was 3 years old)
 
The boys always accuse Noah of being a Mama's boy!
I see nothing wrong with being a mama's boy......
I don't know if it is because he is the youngest,
or because he was born after Aspen died,
or if it is just because he is my "Favorite"
or all of the above and several other reasons, but Noah and I are just close
and have a fun connection!
For Mothers day at school he made a book for me.
It was kind of fun to read through and see his thoughts as well as how well he
knows me and things that I like.
I thought I would share some of it!
He will probably kill me, but I will take that chance because it is so cute!

***********************
My Mom is Special because......
she is good at cooking, cleaning, and finding stuff.

I like it when she takes me to XSI. 
(this is where he plays basketball)

She can do many things but I think she is best at
just being a mom.

She has a pretty smile.
She makes me smile when I cant find stuff and she finds it.
 


She is as pretty as a puppy.
(I think that is a compliment...)

She is smart. She even knows how to use the computer!

My mom worries.
I think she worries most that someone else in our family will die. :( 



These are a few of my mom's favorite things.....

Favorite color - purple (close. It is green.)

Favorite food - Home made Oreo's.  
(had not thought of that one but I do seem to make them a lot) 

Favorite Book - Witches
(This was a fun book that Noah and I read together)

Favorite movie - The Notebook (He knows me well)

Favorite Music Group - Lady Antabellum

Favorite Game - Bunko (Ticket to Ride)

Favorite Team - SF 49ers (Really? Did not know that)

Favorite Place to visit - Oregon

Favorite Hobby - Cleaning (Can not stop laughing at this one.)




Favorite Memory with my mom is when she took me to the
BYU football game for my Birthday and BYU won.

If I could give my mom something special for Mothers Day
I would give her a Purple Diamond Watch!

My Mom is the Best Mom ever.
I can't believe she is my mom!
 
 
 I love this Kid!
And I loved reading the things he wrote about me!
So, so fun!

Thanks Noah for the perfect Mothers Day gift!
I am so glad that you are, and I hope you always will be
a "Mama's Boy"!

5 comments:

Benj and Jackie said...

That is the sweetest thing! Don't you just love the mind of a child!

Matt & Autumn said...

How is purple close to green? Hahaha!

Barbie said...

It is not close at all......that is the point.

SeLu MaRie FoTu said...

SO Adorable!

Arden said...

Love this post!