Saturday, May 29

McKenzie is a Class of 2010 Graduate

McKenzie Graduated from High School last night at the BYU Marriot Center!
We are so proud of her and all of her High School accomplishments!
Our first child to have Gold Chords!
Something interesting that was brought up by one of the speakers
was that this class, the class of 2010
is the first class that has been in school as long as Lone Peak has been open.
This class was in Kindergarten Lone Peaks first year!
That is so weird because I always think of Lone Peak as a new school!
The best part of graduating is that she now gets her new car!
Congratulations McKenzie!! The world is yours!
(and please drive safe! : ) !!)

Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Class Motto

"History will be kind to me
for I intend to write it."
-Winston Churchill

2 comments:

Matt & Autumn said...

this blog should be called jamesbarbieandmckenzie.

Barbie said...

Hey! I posted stuff about Bridger! Would you like me to come to your work and take some pictures? I would love to! And I am also going to post the great pictures that I took of you today at the cemetary!
Why don't I just take the james and Barbie out of it and call it simply "McKenzie"!