Saturday, May 29

Saying Goodbye to Grandpa!!

We had the funnest week having Grandpa
at our house for McKenzie's Graduation!
He left this morning,
so I dragged the boys out for one last photo op.
Notice everyone looks half asleep with bed head?
Especially Hunter!!!


I even decided to get in on a picture which I normally don't do!
Not the best picture, but at least I am in it!
I love it when my dad visits.
I never have to entertain him or his wife Leah,
they just entertain themselves.
The boys love that he always takes them
to Cabella's!
It is a big Toy Store for Grandpa's!
I spent the time cooking for them
and sent them on their way with tons of food too!
We are going out there in July again this year
and the boys and I are so excited!
McKenzie is even going to come!

Thanks for coming Grandpa!
We Love You!


1 comment:

Barbie said...

Hey Autumn? This one isn't about McKenzie! She isn't even in the pictures!