Monday, May 3

Signs of Spring......

I love Spring!!
This year it seems as though Spring will never come.
It seriously still snows every few days, and it is May.
Yesterday, May 2nd, we woke up to snow covering the yard
and it wasn't even the first time this week that it had snowed.
Today, however seems a little more like Spring!
Here are some of the things that make me believe that Spring will come......


I love when I look out my back window everything is turning green,
the white blossoms are blooming on the trees.
(Popcorn popping on the trees as Noah calls it)
And I love that you can still see the snow on the mountains,
I wish that it would just stay on the mountains!




The Tulips have come up
and have managed to survive the snow storms.



One of the biggest signs that Spring is here is that the lambs are being born
at the farm on the way down to American Fork.
Every year it is so fun to drive by and see more and more lambs everyday!
They are so cute, but only stay cute and little for a short time,
but seeing them is a sure sign that Spring is on its way,
it is just taking longer this year than most!


Hopefully Spring will stay awhile!!!

I am so ready for it!!!!