Saturday, June 19

McKenzie is Home...........


After 3 Weeks back East visiting Church History Sites,
McKenzie is finally home!
I think the smile on her face says it all.........
As great as the trip was,
she was ready to come home........


Below are just a few of the pictures that she took on the trip!
I just picked out my favorites.......




Her family that she was assigned to for the whole trip!


This picture was taken fr0m the bus
as they were driving through an Amish community!
She did tell me that she loved how green everything was,
and she is sure she saw some of the prettiest country that we have
in the U.S. on this trip.





McKenzie loved seeing these old shoes and hats that were on display
at the Newel K Whitney Store!



Niagera Falls
I loved these pictures.
They were my favorite that she took
!





This is Josh Anderson.
We lived in the same ward when these two were born,
but they never knew each other
or went to school together.
They met on this trip and had so much fun together.
I visit taught his mom when these two were born!




Sacred Grove
I have never been there, but this is how I picture it!
It looks so beautiful and so green,
and very peaceful.....



Boston Temple




This is such a beautiful river and if I could pronounce it,
maybe I could spell it......


McKenzie took this picture because of how much our family loves
the T.V. show the OFFICE!



Nauvoo Temple
Love how she is becoming such a photographer
with the flowers in the fore ground and all!



Funny how she is on a church tour with a church group
but has to take a moment to pose next to a wall
advertising Budweiser Beer!



Her family on the trip,
along with Brother Pellow
who she loved!



McKenzie and Ali!
I love this picture of these two!


Josh Anderson, McKenzie and Taylor Smart!
Funny story about Taylor. James knows his dad really well
and wanted to set McKenzie and Taylor up.
When I told McKenzie about it,
she laughed because she already knew Taylor
and they had already gone out...............


Not sure who this is, but McKenzie seems to only have eyes for him....


With Brother Pellow an the last day of the trip!
She went to a lot more places than what she took pictures of.
She had a lot of spiritual and learning experiences,
but she said what she learned the most
was how much she loved and appreciated her family!
She was just a little home sick by the end....
So glad you are home Kenz!
We missed you!!!


No comments: