Wednesday, June 13

McKenzie is Engaged......

Last Saturday night McKenzie sent me a text.
All that was in it was this picture........
It did not need any other explanation!


 I knew it was coming
but wondered if he would wait until they got back to the states.
I guess that would not have been as romantic as a proposal in Hawaii though!
The last few days she has been slowly leaking these pictures on face book.
They are so cute..........
And she really looks so happy!!

I love, love all of these pictures!
Really what could be more romantic than Hawaii........
or more beautiful!











 The above picture is one of my favorites.  Just a lot of fun!


I really love this ring.
Very different and non traditional!
Exactly what she wanted.



  
They will both be back Wednesday for good.
So excited.
Can not believe we are planning another wedding though.....
3 in one year! Wow!
 

1 comment:

Bobby and I said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I can't wait to help with the wedding!