Friday, June 15

Parade of Homes


This year the Parade of Homes home was built in Orem
in a Sub Division that Bobby is in charge of,
so Bobby was in charge of making the decisions on the home this year.
The house turned out really nice and I think shows really well.
It is in a price range that is affordable and is a home that is realistic for most.
I spent some time helping Bobby with it and took some pictures
so I can give a little home tour of some of my favorite things
about the home.........


 Family Room Area
I really like the color scheme that was used.
And I love the wood floors, especially the color of them.

I love the Kitchen.
My favorite thing would have to be the back splash. I love it!
Also love the granite, it is a very unique color, and goes well with the white cabinets.

Dining Area
I love the Linen chairs.  Can not imagine trying to keep them clean when you have kids,
but I do love them, especially the two head chairs.


Master Bedroom
I love the 2 dimensional accent wall in this room.
Trying to figure out where I could do this in my house.

Master Bath

Office and Entry
The desk is actually Summers new desk that she just bought for her home office,
but was kind enough to let us use in the home.
I really like the clock on the wall shaped like a key!  I want it!
Girl Bedroom
This is my favorite room.  I love the colors.
Just really wish I had a little girl to decorate a room like this for.
Love, love this room!!

Guest Bath and Laundry
I really like the tile that was used in both of the bathrooms.
Bobby said it reminded him of McDonalds.  I just don't see it.
And, I have got to get me one of those shower heads. I like those big ones!

Boy Room and Bonus Area over the garage.
I like the accent wall in this room as well,
and love the dresser and night stand/table.  This house has some fun furniture.

Movie Room
This is a fun room. And has a full kitchen with a range and refrigerator.
Also, the counter has seating on both sides which is kind of fun
because then you can sit at the counter and watch movies.



Back and Side Yard

This is a great house.  I know that Bobby stressed and worked hard on it, as well as Matt!  
Every time I was there Matt was there making sure that things were getting done.

 So happy it all turned out.  Parade lasts another week.
Bobby and I have toured a few of the other homes.
Actually, some really big ones, but I still think that so far I like this one best.
Okay, so I may be a little bias................
And although this house only has 3 bedrooms, it has a huge basement
with room for 3 more bedrooms and another bathroom
so it could be a comfortable home for a family.
And it is in a great little neighborhood.
I am curious to hear what others think about it.  Would love to be a fly
on the wall listening while people are looking at it.

I do have to share pictures from a bedroom at a house in our neighborhood
that is totally going to make Noah green with envy.....
I am hoping they do not have a child Noah's age so he doesn't have to go over and play.
I will never hear the end of it..........


Yeah!  Noah's dream room...............

3 comments:

Arden said...

Love the home, you guys did a good job. Barbie you should be a decorator!

Arden said...

Love the home, you guys did a good job. Barbie you should be a decorator!

Tami said...

Looks good!