Friday, June 15

Rachel's 22nd Birthday....

  We celebrated Rachels Birthday at the house with the family a week or so ago.
I got her cake from "Nothing Bundt Cakes".
I could not decide on a flavor so I got three.
Red Velvet which I think is her favorite, and then Lemon and Chocolate.


She was able to blow out all her candles
with a little help from Dakota and Bridger.
In fact we had a hard time getting them lit because Bridger kept blowing them out!
I think, the candles are his favorite part of everyones birthdays!


I got Rachel a new camera because Bobby said theirs had broken.
I think she/they liked it!
She also got a running shirt from Summer and Scott,
and a gift card to go to the movies from Autumn and Matt!


The winning cake flavor was the Red Velvet, with Chocolate coming in 2nd,
and Lemon 3rd.
My favorite flavor was the Lemon! And I may have eaten the whole thing!


The best thing about family get togethers is the food.
We had Salmon and steak and it was yummy!
Honestly, can we eat with out having the dogs lurking around the food?



During dinner, Dakota bit into frozen cookie dough and lost his first tooth
which he also swallowed!!
I heard that the tooth fairy still came.........

It is always fun and crazy when the family gets together!
 
 Rachel, I hope you had a great Birthday.
We love having you in our family!!


No comments: