Sunday, May 22

Boondocks

(The above picture is just one I took while I was watching the boys in the cars.
I thought it looked kind of cool with the sun and the clouds and all.)

A few weeks ago we went to Boondocks for Family Home Evening.
Noah has been begging to go somewhere and play miniature golf,
so we thought we would go.
At Boondocks they have a lot more than just miniature golf
and the boys loved driving the cars on the track!







We did end up playing miniature golf.
Daniel and Hunter didn't play, they were busy doing stuff inside.


We found out that Noah is a major cheater!!
He had to win at all costs!




Later, Noah and I drove the car on the track.
Noah was convinced I was not driving fast enough,
but I could not go faster, I had the pedal to the floor!

We also played Laser Tag which was a first for me and it was a lot of fun.
We had a great night with the boys. Lots of fun!
Noah picked a great Family Home Evening!

No comments: