Friday, May 13

Mothers Day!


For Mothers Day this year McKenzie completely surprised me
by bringing home 2 little, very cute Ducks!
Wow! What am I suppose to do with Ducks?
We have never had the best of luck with Ducks before
so my main goal is to keep them alive.
So far, so good!
They really are very cute, and already after one week,
growing fast.
Really all they do is Eat, Sleep and Poop
just like any other baby........


Of course everybody wants to hold them......
Bridger and Dakota especially love them!


It was a nice Mothers Day with all of the kids here.


Noah modeling the hat Summer gave me.....


And of course no post would be complete without Hunter.
He got out of the pool and walked into the house
and this is what his hair looked like.
He reminded me of an Oompa Loompa!
And also like Hunter, he had to make a face!
I think I just may post them on facebook so all of his girlfriends can see them!
Then maybe he will stop.....but chances are, not!


Thanks kids for the great Mothers Day and for all of the gifts!
I love you all!
Thanks for being my kids so I can be your mother!

No comments: