Friday, January 15

Dakota's Grandma

I just wanted to quickly write about something funny that happened today when I went to pick up Dakota from pre school for Summer. Bridger was sleeping and because Summer didn't want to wake him, (he only takes one nap a day, doesn't matter how long it is, only one nap) and because I was out she asked me if I would pick him up. So I went to his class and told the teacher I was his Grandma and would be picking him up. She asked me if I was on the list of people who could pick him up and I said I was sure that I was. She then went to Dakota and asked him if I was his grandma, he told her "No" and then started crying. She said do you know your Grandma's name and he told her it was "Grandma". She then took me out to the front desk to check that I was on the list before she would let me take him. I was laughing the whole time and Dakota was crying!!!! He did come with me. I won him over by giving him a new Hot Wheel and taking him to Mc Donalds! Not sure why he told them I wasn't his Grandma! I just thought it was so funny and cute!


2 comments:

The Morales Family said...

Barbie- Your blog is so cute. That is so funny about Dakota. What a little Stinker.haha

Jackie said...

How cute! Wonder what goes through their little minds some times. A wonderful memory!