Sunday, January 24

Vikings or Saints???

In our family everyone has their favorite NFL Team. Bobby is a Giants fan. Daniel loves the Vikings. Hunter is a huge Saints fan, and Noah is a devoted Dolphins fan even when they are really bad. Everyone likes the Colts (I love Austin Collie), unless they are playing their team. This all brings me to today! The day I have been dreading all season. The Vikings (Daniel) and the Saints (Hunter) are playing each other for a chance to go to the Super Bowl. Even though I know what team I want to win, (did I mention that I love Football? My favorite sport!) I can't say. I am keeping my mouth shut on this one. As a mother it is like choosing which son you like more. Hunter keeps asking me, and it reminds me of when they were little and he liked the Hulk and Daniel liked Spiderman and they would ask who I liked better. I knew what they really wanted to know is which one of them I liked better? I never answered that question either. ( I actually liked the Hulk better.) As for the game today, I will be watching it in silence, ready to console the son whose team does not win. Secretly I will be either happy, or also consoling myself!!! It is hard being a mom sometimes!!! The good news is that somebodies team is going to the Super Bowl this year!!! Probably playing the Colts and my beloved Austin Collie! Then who will I cheer for??? Does it never end????

1 comment:

the dunns said...

Scott says that it doesn't even matter because the Colts are going to kill the winner either way!!!! Dakota says that the Buccaneers are going to win!