Monday, January 18

McKenzie going to Preference


Saturday was Preference at Lone Peak. It is a girls choice Formal which the Drill team always attends together. McKenzie looked so pretty. I loved her dress. It is the first dress I have ever bought for her for a dance. She has always just worn one of Autumn's dresses or one of a friends dresses that she has liked. I guess they only get worn once so it is no big deal, but I felt this year she needed her own dress. I even had to talk her into it, but she was happy with what we found. She went with Chase Beckstead. For dinner they all chartered a bus and went up to Sundance and then went to Utah Valley University for the dance. She said it was really fun. This was kind of a big deal for the Drill Team this year because none of them will be going to Prom this year because they will all be in New York Dancing when Prom is. Bummer they won't be going to Prom their Senior year. But Really, New York or Prom! I'd take New York any day!!!!!


It was alittle bit cold!


McKenzie and Abbey! I thought this was a cute picture of the two of them.


The 6 Senior Drill Team Members!


All 18 girls!


Getting on the bus to head up to Sundance!!!


No comments: