Sunday, August 15

Alpine Days 5K
James, McKenzie, and Autumn ran in the 5K.
Noah and I ran and walked. I let Noah decide,
so mostly we walked and would run down the hills when we had them.
James finished 2nd in his age group and McKenzie finished 4th in hers.
All I know about Noah and I is that we were not last!!!!

Noah stopped at somebodies drinking fountain for a drink!

Taking his time.........

After James finished he ran back to Noah and I to try and help me hurry Noah along!
I was proud of Noah. He did a good job, did not complain, and finished!!


He was a good walking companion for Mom...
and I enjoyed spending the time with him talking about whatever
he happened to want to talk about!


Bank of American Fork Hot Air Balloon

Sitting at the parade waiting for it to start.....

Not sure if this happens anywhere else but in Utah......
missionaries in the parade handing out Pass along Cards!

Bank of American Fork Float.
Not sure why they always have a pig!
Later in the afternoon we went to the
MAROON and GOLD High School Football Scrimmages!
So much Fun!
Daniel Played in the 9th grade scrimmage
and did a good job!
He only played quarterback in two series,
but had a really nice long run to the 1 yard line
and then threw a touch down pass!
I am excited for the real games to start in a couple of weeks!
The Jerseys are maroon with black numbers which make it really hard to see who is who...
but Daniel is wearing the black socks with the white stripe at the top.
He is # 5 this year!






I do like that they put their names on in gold!
They are easy to see and read!


At the park today Noah got some tattoos that he is very proud of!
Top one is on his arm and is of
Michael Jackson who he loves and loves to dance like!
Below is a Gekko Lizard on his leg.
He also has a spider on the top of his foot, but I did not get a picture of it!


At the fireworks we got the boys some Light Sabers to play with
while we were waiting for the Fireworks to start!



And then there were the Fireworks to finish off the Alpine Days Celebration!






Everyone had a Great Time as Always!


No comments: