Tuesday, August 24

Back To School


Noah is so funny!
He wanted to do a little fashion show for me of his new school clothes
to decide what to where for the first day of school tomorrow.
He only tried on one thing and liked it so much that was all he needed
to decide that this is what he is wearing!
So the fashion show was short!
But isn't he going to look so cool on his first day.....
I wanted to take his pants back because they look too short to me,
but for some reason he thinks they look cool that way
because you can see his cool new high tops!



For some reason when he puts on the high tops he turns into Michael Jackson
and he has some pretty sweet dance moves!
I was laughing so hard I had tears!






He wanted to pretend like he was doing homework.....
no need to pretend much longer.
We will be dealing with homework again soon enough!
I personally am excited for tomorrow.
Noah has been so bored the last couple of weeks he has been driving me crazy.
At one point I wasn't sure he would live to see 2nd grade!
So I am happy to report that he has lived and will start
grade 2 tomorrow! Oh Happy Day!!!!!!



No comments: