Sunday, August 1

Oregon 2010

(When did Daniel get so much taller than me? )
On July 19th, McKenzie the boys and I headed to Oregon for 10 days to visit family!
We did so much, and there is so much to tell,
I think I am just going to tell about the trip through pictures.......


We flew to Portland from Salt Lake.
My kids are so funny! They were plugged into their i pods the whole trip!
(McKenzie told me I could not post this picture! Too bad!)



As we were flying into Portland
Mt. Hood was off to the North of the plane
and it was so beautiful just poking up all by itself!



Noah was having a really hard time popping his ears.
I was giving him all kinds of solutions but none seemed to work.
I don't think he appreciated me laughing at him and taking pictures!



We kind of took up the whole escalator!
Grandpa Stoneberg was at the airport waiting for us.
We then got to make the 2 hour trip to Monroe
where my dad lives with his wife Leah.



Daniel always seems to crash whenever we drive anywhere.
He never even knows I take his picture until they end up on here or on facebook!
My Dads house below...........
The boys love it here.
It is out in the country.
They have few neighbors and it is so peaceful and quiet!
My dad and Leah always make us feel so welcome while we stay there
and I know it is hard because we take over the house,
and 3 boys aren't exactly quiet.....
The boys are so entertained by my dads t.v. with his satelight dish
with what seems like a million channels!
Our favorite Channel was an NFL sports channel,
which I seemed to find myself sucked into most of the time!
It was like football heaven!



A couple years ago my dad shot a bear in Roseburg and had it made into a rug.
Last year when I was out there,
I told my dad how much I loved it,
so he told me it is mine when he dies! Yay!!
Well, I loved it just as much this year and told him so many times,
but I don't want him to die so I can have it.
I do love him more,
so he told me maybe I can have it sooner!
I am so excited about that!



He also has a cougar that he shot a few years ago,
but it will go to my brother Dan!
I love the cougar too, but love the bear more!



Daniel laying on the air mattress that he and Hunter slept on!
The picture below is not a clear picture,
but I loved how Daniels hair looked when he woke up that morning!



We always visit the Oregon State book store in Corvallis.
I am not a fan, but I think they have great colors!
Noah always gets new shorts and a shirt every year!




Our lovely little rental mini van.
It worked out quite nicely, other than
I am not really the mini van type.............kind of a mom car.
I know I am a mom, but I would rather not look like it when I drive!


Our favorite place to go when ever we go to Oregon...Dairy Queen!
We try to go once a day, and usually more!
I think our top day this year we went 3 times in one day!
Best ice cream ever!!


Noah always gets the Artic Rush. Every time he tries a new flavor!
When I was a kid they were my favorite too, only then they called them Mister Misties.



No comments: