Friday, November 5

Fall Colors


I have just loved Fall this year and all of the changing colors....
everyday seemed to be different.
Things would change during the night. It was fascinating to watch!
All of these pictures have either been taken at our house
or in our neighborhood!
I loved everyday, and was excited to see all of the changes of color!
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!



The tree above is my favorite color...
and I got to really enjoy this one because it is in our backyard!


A view of the mountains that surround us......




Snow on the mountains above....kind of a cool picture!


This view is from the top of our driveway..........


O.K. So I loved the way the fire hydrant looked.....................


On October 27th we wke up to this.....................
Seriously? It was not even Halloween yet!
As Beautiful as it is, I am so not ready for it!!!!!
I like it to be at least Thanksgiving!




These three trees in front of our house are always the last to change color!


This is pretty much what the grass looks like.....
deep in leaves!


Another view from the driveway looking up at the house!
Fall is a beautiful time to live here in Alpine!!


1 comment:

Benj and Jackie said...

Sooo beautiful!!! I miss the vibrant colors so much!