Friday, November 5

Football Update


When I was getting ready for Noah's game
he was in on the bed and I was telling him that the game they would be playing
was against a Pleasant Grove Team that had never lost before.
I expected him to say something about how he guessed they probably would not win or something like that, but instead he looked at me and said,
"until today mom!"
Wow! I liked that attitude!
Well he was right! His team beat the undefeated PG team 6-0
and is now headed to the Championship Game to be played on Nov. 6th!
Good thing we changed his Baptism!
I was so excited for these little guys that I got tears..............
So they will play the other PG team for the championship.
It is the only team that has ever beat them!
Should be a fun game!



Daniel's team played their last regular season game against PG also....
have I ever mentioned that I hate all PG teams???
I do!!!
Anyway, this game was no different than any other PG game!
It was ugly! Hard fought! And they play so dirty!
But Lone Peak managed to pull out a win! 18-12!
This gives the Lone Peak team an undefeated regular season.
They will go on to play Lehi in the 1st round of playoffs next!



I forgot to mention that Hunters team lost their game in the first
round of Play offs to Provo. 6-8! It was sad!
I really thought his team would make it to a championship game!
They were so good!
The weather had snowed that day. The game was played at 8 p.m.
and it was about 35 degrees. Field conditions sucked
and I am pretty sure that Provo was cheating by having A team players on their team.
They were not the same team we played earlier in the year,
and no one improves that much!
Oh well..it is what it is! Hunter had a great season!
And had great teammates and great coaches!
They can go for the championship next year!

Good Luck to Noah and Daniel in their upcoming games!

No comments: