Monday, September 5

Bobby and Rachels Wedding

(The family waiting for the bride and groom to come out)

I don't have the professional pictures taken of Bobby and Rachel
and the family at the temple and at their dinner yet,
but I do have the ones that I took on my camera.
I think they turned out pretty decent and are pretty fun!
It was a great day, and we are all very happy for Bobby and Rachel!


Noah looking pretty good in his new suit!




Dakota looking all grown up!!



The boys!

Noah and Mom!

I love how cute the boys all looked in their suits,
and I thought the girls looked really pretty!
We really have some pretty good looking kids and I am so proud of all of them!


The girls!!


Bridger was just having too much fun!!


Me with my dad.............



Me with my mom..................


Matt trying to keep Bridger contained.....
not an easy task!


Still waiting for the Bride and Groom.............



Here they are.....
Mr and Mrs Robert Patterson!


First thing Bobby said after they got out of the Temple
was, "Where are my brothers"!



Bridger and his favorite Uncle Bobby!


I thought the above picture was kind of cute of Bobby tying Rachels shoe.
And I love the below picture,
can't help but wonder what this conversation was that was taking place
between Bobby and Noah...........



Hunter and Noah could hardly wait to get their flowers.
(I can't spell that other word. I tried!)
Daniel and Mason, Rachel's brother have become fast friends
the last few weeks and have a lot of fun together.


Dakota spent the whole evening playing monster trucks.


Bobby with his brothers and sisters!



Mckenzie and her Grandpa Stoneberg




Everyone at the dinner enjoying the YUMMY food!!




With two of his favorite missionary companions.
Elder Dom Maruai and Elder Nick Taylor.
These two are the best and were a great example to Bobby
in the beginning of his mission.
It was so fun that they were able to come to his dinner!


Summer and Scott
They had a babysitter take Bridger home for the evening
which made it a little more enjoyable for everyone,
including Bridger!


Hunter and his new sister in law.....



Cutting the cake.........


First dance as Mr. and Mrs.






The next in line to get married......
and it is only 5 weeks away!!


I love that these 4 get a long so well......



Bobby and a bunch of his friends from High School.
They have all been friends forever!


Noah getting his groove on...................
I was laughing so hard when I saw these pictures!



These are all boys that Bobby has coached in football.
I know he was happy to have them there.


Mr. and Mrs. ???????
Too funny, these two!!




Terrance giving Bobby some good advice for his Honeymoon.
I would repeat what he said to Bobby, but this is a family blog.....
I assure you it was very good advice though!!

Just Married...
and off on their Honeymoon!
Congratulations
Bobby and Rachel!!

No comments: