Sunday, September 25

And he SCORES..........

(Noah lined up on offense)

Wow! Finally a football blog!
Yesterday Noah's team played the West Lake Thunder.
They won, not sure what the score was but we won by two or three touchdowns.
Big play for Noah came towards the end of the game.
I noticed that they put Noah out on offense. Usually he plays defense.
They were close to the end zone so I knew this play had to be going to Noah.
Lucky for me I am so observant, because I was able to run to the end zone
and catch the whole scenario on my camera.
Talk about being in the right place at the right time....
I am usually not this lucky!


The ball is snapped and Noah takes off to his left.


Apparently #19 does not think of Noah as a threat because he lets
him just run right by him.


Noah turns and finds himself completely open........



Catching the ball, he turns and heads for the end zone......
no one is even close to him!





TOUCH DOWN!
Actually it was just for the extra points...
same thing though when you are 8 years old!!



Being congratulated by a team mate.......
Not sure how I was able to still take pictures at this point
because I was jumping around and screaming in the end zone!


Noah usually acts like it is no big deal.....
cool as a cucumber walking off the field, but once there
I was able to get a shot of a pretty happy boy!!
He had a good game, as he also got another fumble recovery.
His 3rd of the season!

Noah's coach told me that Noah can catch anything thrown his way.
(Comes from practicing with a brother who played quarterback)
But he cant run a route for anything, (we will have to work on that)
so these extra point plays, close to the end zone are perfect for him!

This last week I have been using a new lense on my camera
that I am sure is going to cause a lot of lense envy by others.
It is pretty amazing
and I am hoping to notice a huge improvement in the quality of my pictures.
I can already tell the difference
and as I use it and get use to it I am sure they will just get better!

No comments: