Sunday, September 18

Just when you thought it could not get worse...

IT DID!!

Wow! Where to begin! The above picture should have been a sign........
I will start by just posting the end score of the game.
BYU 10 - Utah 54
Let me first say that it was not that Utah was so good,
it was more that BYU was so BAD!!
Honestly, Noah's team of 8 year olds does not have as many turnovers
as BYUs offense had last night.
By the 2nd half I could not do anything but laugh.
Daniel just sat there with a blank look on his face and shook his head on occasion.
But for me it became unbelievably funny.
I tried not to laugh, but it was better than crying. It was seriously painful to watch.


The above picture pretty much sums up the whole game!
Greased hands!
BYU could not hold on to that ball.
BYUs offense pretty much handed Utah all of there points
on a golden platter!!
It was so UGLY..................




Very best part of the night?????
Jimmer was there!
Some lucky little boy got his Kings Jersey signed by him!
I gotta get Noah a Kings Jersey. Too bad we wont be watching him play this year!
It is going to be a long winter without NBA Basketball
An even longer football season if BYU continues to play like they did last night.
OUCH!! Painful!!

2 comments:

Ann Mitchell said...

They should have put Jimmer in! Other teams adjust to BYU at halftime...BYU do nothing. I've paid for my season Jazz tix, and received my letter from the Jazz. If there is no season, I can get a full refund, + 1% back...or, I can have the tickets roll over to the next season, with 5% interest...and not lose my seats. NO BRAINER! I'm not losing my seats, and the chance to see Jimmer play in person!

Ann Mitchell said...

I'll bet Hunter loved it!