Tuesday, September 13

It's all about the shoes.......


I am a little slow on blogging about football this year.
It is not that I haven't taken pictures...
I have......Hundreds!!
Just been too busy to go through all of them.
But I do have a minute to blog about the boys football shoes....
I love shoes. Always thought it would be cool to have the boys
play soccer because the shoes were so cool.
Football shoes have always been very boring....Black and White....
until this year!!
I actually let Daniel design his on line on NIKE ID,
(tad bit expensive to let all the boys do)
so they turned out really cool, in the school colors,
and they have his name and number. Love, love his shoes!


Hunter picked out some bright Yellow football shoes!
We get so many comments about his shoes.
Everyone loves them, and I love them because when I am trying to spot
him on the field I just have to look for his shoes.
They confuse people sometimes because they think a flag has been thrown.
Funny!


Noah got blue shoes!
He really wanted red but I thought
they would clash with the maroon of his pants.
Besides, red would be like promoting Utah!
We want to promote BYU!
These also make it easy for me to find him when he is in a pile of bodies on the field!

Loving the shoes this year! I guess they can stick to football!!

No comments: