Wednesday, April 18

Happy Birthday Bobby and Mom


Monday night we had a dinner with the entire family
at Summers to celebrate my Birthday
and Bobby's 25th Birthday which is this Saturday.
It was so fun to have the entire family together.
It does not seem to happen much lately,
so that in itself was a Birthday present!


Summer got my cake this year from 'Nothing "Bunt" Cakes'
It was so yummy! But we laughed the whole time
because it looked like it had a weed growing out of it
and it reminded us of the movie
My Big Fat Greek Wedding, when they are given the "Bunt"cake
and her family did not know what it was or why a cake would have a hole in it!
Anyway, as you can see in the picture below
it wasn't a weed, it was a green sunflower.
Loved this cake! Probably will be my 2nd best place to get cake!



Brotherly love............



Sisters.............


Noah could hardly wait to try the cake.
McKenzie cut herself a piece and he just picked up her plate
and went at it. No fork or anything!
Pretty funny! Sometimes I wish I could just do that.....




It was a nice Birthday.
My family got me some nice gifts.
Mostly I just enjoyed having all of the kids together!

I hope Bobby had a great Birthday too!
He also got some fun gifts from his brothers and Sisters.
I forgot to mention that I made him a very Yummy
Cherry Crumble Pie, which turned out perfectly!
That don't always, but this one did!!

Happy 25th Birthday Bobby,
and thank you everyone for making mine great too!

No comments: