Sunday, October 10

Daniels Team Wins #9


This is such a cute picture!!!!!!!!! I love it!!

On Saturday, Daniels team played American Fork again!
And they beat them again, 49 - 6.
It was kind of a boring game.
Daniels longest drive at any one time was 3 plays or shorter,
before they would score.
Daniel scored the first touchdown of the game......
and they just continued scoring from there.
I started feeling bad for AF,
but what can you do?
You can't just roll over and play dead.
I think Noah's team could beat this team...so sad!
When they finally did score at the end of the game,
even the Lone Peak fans were cheering for them.


Just some random pictures.........
all of my football pictures are starting to look the same,
but the kids are always wanting me to post new ones to the blog
so I am trying to be creative........


Daniel telling his team to get back to the line....
bossy little quarterback!


A botched hand off dropped by the intended recipient......


A very relaxed Lone Peak team towards the end of the game......


Daniel was so embarrassed when Bobby and McKenzie picked him up....




When ever McKenzie comes to any games, she is always doing homework.
It was fun to have her home this weekend to go to the games with the family!



Daniel wanted me to post this video.
I never use the video on my camera, and am not really sure how to work it
so it is not very clear at all, but Daniel liked it because he threw a touchdown pass.
You might have to watch it several times to be able to see that,
but Daniel thought it was great.
I will try to figure out how to make things clear and take more video at the next game!

No comments: