Monday, October 18

I Miss This.......

While looking through the pictures on James phone I came across this video of Mckenzie Dancing at the State Dance Competition last year. It is their kick Routine, and it was so amazing. As I watched it I actually started to cry because I miss this so much. For the last 16 years I have had girls involved in Dance and cheer and have spent countless hours at Dance and Cheer competitions. I do love my boys and love football, but oh how I miss Dance. I loved spending 12 hours on Saturdays sitting in a gymnasium watching the girls compete. It was so great and I was so proud of them. McKenzies Drill team was one of the top in the state. They had a great year last year and this routine is so good. Sorry it is so blurry, and I wont even try to tell you which one she is because they move all over the place. Just look for the tallest, and the best.........

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, pretty impressive blurry and all, I would like to have seen that. You sure you cant tell me which one she is.....

Anyway, very cool and keep up the amazing blog!!! Freinds like to know what friends are up to...