Saturday, October 16

Noah's Family


At school Noah made a paper doll chain of his family.
When he brought it home he wanted to hang it up
so we hung it in the kitchen.
It is so fun and cute I wanted to show each person close up
and show what he wrote about each person
I love them!!!!
I am going to show them in the order of how he put them on his chain,
and also I am going to write what he wrote.
Some of his spelling is not quite right........yet!


"My dad is 51. He Likes to play Baseball"
(love the little Patterson Construction logo on his shirt)


"I am 18. My name is McKenzie. I am in college"


"My mom is 46. My mom is from Oregon"
Notice angel Aspen.......
and I am so glad that if he were going to error on my age
that his error was to the lower number.


Daniel
"My brother is 14. He is a quarterback for his team"


(Could not stop laughing at this one)
"My name is Robert. He is 23. He is an A team coach"


"My name is Noah. I am 7. I like football."


Hunter
"My other brother is 11. He thinks he can flip his hair"
(really he is 12)


"I am 25. My name is Summer. I have 2 kids"


Autumn
"I'm 22. I work for a hair Salon"
(Really she is 21)

I think he did a really great job on this!
I just love it!

3 comments:

Benj and Jackie said...

Oh this made me laugh so hard.. such a cute kid!

Ann Mitchell said...

WAY CUTE!!! How long has Hunter been working on flipping his hair?!

Barbie said...

Hunter has been wearing hid hair quite a bit longer this year and thinks it is so cool when it gets long enough he can flip it. He thinks he is that justin Beiber kid. That is who he is going to be for Halloween.